MIDDLE SEX DEMOCRATS ENDORSE CONGRESSIONAL AND COUNTYSHIP CANDIDATES
AT THE COUNTY’S ANNUAL CONVENTION
EDISON — At its annual Democratic convention tonight, the Middlesex County Democratic Organization endorsed candidates for the 6th and 12th congressional districts for the United States. House of Representatives, Middlesex County Sheriff and Middlesex County Board of Commissioners.
“Middlesex County is incredibly fortunate to have such a strong slate of candidates who will continue to bring stability to Middlesex County and represent our Democratic values in the upcoming primary election on June 7,” said Middlesex County Chairman Kevin P. McCabe. “Our congressional and county candidates have a proven track record in the fight for working families. We look forward to re-electing Democrats this year.
The candidates who have been endorsed by Middlesex Democratic to stand in the June 2022 primary are:
● Frank Pallone, Jr. (US House of Representatives, 6th Congressional District)
● Bonnie Watson Coleman (US House of Representatives, 12th Congressional District)
● Mildred S. Scott (Middlesex County Sheriff)
● Charles Kenny (Middlesex County Board of Commissioners)
● Clary Azcona-Barber (Middlesex County Board of Commissioners)
● Chanelle Scott McCullum (Middlesex County Board of Commissioners)
(Visited 4 times, 4 visits today)